Most firms like ours actively apply for professional awards, but we have a different philosophy. We pursue excellence and our "reward" is making a living and having a positive impact on our client's marketing operations. Over the years, we have been the recipient of several honors, including:
* Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics from the Better Business Bureau of CT (BBB). This is the highest honor the BBB bestows upon businesses. We also have a consistent A+ rating from the BBB.
* Superior Customer Service Awards (3) from the Better Business Bureau.
* Environmental Excellence Award from the Better Business Bureau.
* President's Volunteer Service Award from George W. Bush.
* Chair & CEO's Citation for Meritorious Service from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) national headquarters in New York City.
* Ministry Leadership Award from Vision New England, a network of several thousand churches across the six-state region.
* Community Service and Economic Development Award from the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce, a community of about 400 businesses in Tolland County.
* Great American Smokeout national award from the American Cancer Society, for our grassroots campaign, "Bury Your Cigarettes, Before They Bury You" campaign.
* National Design Award from Easter Seals Society for CT annual report.